When a baby going 7 months ? How much intake of milk is needed and what about the time interval such as about how long must we feed ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i don't have the answer to ur question because every baby is different. i think u can refer to the indications on the milk tin if u are giving fm and if u are giving bm, then i guess u have to experiment. well, by right they are suppose to be able to drink 180 or more and last 4-5 hrs but since u have also started solids by now, some babies prefer solids and actually end up taking lesser milk. my son for example is only drinking 60-90ml (he is 9 months) and he loves his solids bf, lunch and dinner. he will drink v little before bf and for the "teatime milk" because he rather have the solids or the milk in the cereal. so i say, whatever ur baby is willing to take, just give. they should still be taking about 500ml milk during this period. i struggle to hit the volume but my boy has good weight and height so well, i guess its ok too. pd not concern

Read more

On average about 180ml per feed for formula. Interval about 4 hours plus minus. Then again, each baby depends. Cannot compare. Also has baby started weaning? As long as pd sayd baby is fine. I wont worry. Enjoy it whilst you can dear :)

7 month my baby was taking about 150-180 per feed. Feed is every 4 hour

thanks