How much needed to drink for 2 months baby?

My Baby is two months old and is only able to drink about 90ml per feed. Her total amount per day is about 620ml to 680ml. Is it normal? From google search is about 120ml per feed for 6 to 7 times.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was worried as you too. my girl used to drink 60mls 2hrly for 2months plus. very rare for her to ask for more and there are times she cant even finish her 60mls. now at 3months,she only started to drink 90mls per feed 2-3hrly. as long shes peeing, pooing, gaining weight well and etc, it should be good to go. but if you're worried, seek pd advices.

Read more

Different babies have different appetites. Some babies take smaller feeds many times a day. Some take fixed anount at fixed tining. Like my gal, she used to take smaller feeds for many times a day. If you are still worried, you can check with your pd/the nurse when you brings your LO for vaccination next time.

Read more

Hi mummy! Its ok. My baby only drank 60mls every 2-3 hours when she was 2 months old. I was also very worried but at 3 months her appetite picked up and was able to drink 120-150mls already.. Monitor diaper output and just follow your baby's cues.. Dont be too stressed.. you are doing great 😊

TapFluencer

It depend on baby. My baby drinking 140ml to 160ml. Different baby intake different amount to know whether you've given even is to see if baby can finish and will baby fuss for more milk or doze off.