What's your take on this - If the father has been irresponsible (no sustento at all), does he still have the right to see his child?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Do not know what should be the ideal answer but personally I would not allow such father to meet the child if he had been irresponsible. But, yes, being irresponsible is a wider term. Because irresponsibility can start from a very little thing to a larger one. So, I would most likely forgive him for little things but if I find the temperament of the father is irresponsible as a whole then I would not allow him to see the child.

Magbasa pa

Hi, Well! I do not think that he should have the right to see his child in the said case, but yes, over the years if his behaviour and attitude has changed then, why not! Every person should get a second chance, after all, life is all about evolving into a new person each day.

Decision mo yan sis if i-allow mo syang padalawin sa anak mo. In US, you can file a case in court if the father doesn't support the child. Here in Philippines, law makers I think are still studying the same issue also. But I hope it can be passed as law.

pero ur ok wth the father like friends kayu?wala.mang sustento still anak parin nya po..same lang po tyu ng situation peri never kong pinag damot anak nmin..