What are your must-bring overseas travel items for toddlers, other than the basic stuff?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Besides the essentials, consider a sturdy yet portable stroller or a lightweight baby carrier (recommend Ergobaby Travel Carrier). Your arms will thank you especially with luggages in tow. A foldable travel crib will also be good in case hotels don't provide bassinets or if you are not comfortable with baby sleeping on high hotel beds. http://sg.theasianparent.com/bloom-and-grow-top-10-must-haves-for-travelling-with-kids/

Read more

Lightweight stroller and his mummy. Stroller will come in handy when baby wants to sleep. Being toddler, their weight are usually ard 15kg or more. Will faint of carry them all the way. Why Mummy? As my baby is still being breastfed, bringing mummy is also important. Mummy knows best what to do in time of emergency.

Read more
VIP Member

The travel stroller. You will have a backache if you carry your baby all along during the trip. And baby earmuff also, it helps baby to sleep in the airplane.

Since my my baby is exclusively breastfed, a must for us during travels is the baby carrier.

VIP Member

Stroller and probably just A comfort toy for him.