Usapang Baby Names

What's your baby's name? Saan mo nakuha?

Usapang Baby Names
357 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Arkin Jameson my eldest 11yrs.old Arkin - from the bible means "son of the eternal king" Jameson - it a character from my favorite fiction book "abadazad" . Arthur Chance my 2yr.old son Arthur - When I watch the movie aquaman I really love the character played of Jason Mamoa 😊. Chance - because God gave me a second chance for having him 7mos. ako nun nung muntik na syang mawala. Thank God tlga at hindi kami pinabayaan. Arrietty for my upcoming baby gurl ❤ Arrietty - I love the movie of studio Giblhi Arrietty. "Greatest Star"

Magbasa pa

1stborn my baby girl KAIRICH AKIELLAH ( Means KAI ( sea from chinese Rich is Wealth AKIELLAH intellegent ❤ KAI - from my nickname kakie Rich- from his father name richard Akiellah - from my nickname again and my parents name ariel and amalia :) .. To My 2nd Born A Baby Boy : Zairich Skye : Zai - Same sya ng KAI na means is Sea Rich - is wealth ( from is fathers name richard Skye - Sky :) ( for me blessing sya :) kaya skye pinangalan ko .

Magbasa pa

Ipapangalan namin sa first baby namin is Jubal Isaac. Jubal - the first instrumentalist mentioned in the Bible. (Musician and singer kasi si hubby ☺️) Isaac - The son of Abraham. The promised son. The proof of God's covenant with Abraham. But with me, my baby would be the proof of my covenant to the Lord that whatever or anything He would ask me to offer to Him I would not refuse.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Gwaine Matthias Gwaine - is a Knight of the Round Table in the Arthurian legend. (Napanuod kasi ni husband) 😅 Matthias - Gift of God (muntik na syang hindi mabuo after 3 transV nagpakita din sya, the first time I heard his heartbeat napa Thank you Lord talaga q 😍)

Magbasa pa

My baby’s name would be Quillon Idris. Quillon means crossguard of a sword or dagger, it also means strong and victorious. Idris naman means, righteous, fiery and passionate. Feeling ko once makalabas ang baby ko, this name will suit him kasi lahat ng nabanggit ko best represent my baby. Also, I like that it’s quite unique. ❤️

Magbasa pa

Roxabella Treva Roxabella kasi RO from his dads name,Robert tapos i want kasi Rosabella kasi from rose yung rosa and bella which means beautiful,pero gusto ko din unique kaya ginawa ko "x" yung "s" 😊 Treva naman kapag binaligtad name ng daddy nya Robert-Trebor pero pang girl and unique nga,kaya Treva 😊

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Alexa Lovely Bliss Alexa came from my name Alexandria☺️ Lovely-choice ng partner ko kasi Love tawagan namin 😁 Bliss- gusto ko meaning nya ❤️ pero.. Elizabeth Lovely lang sana kaso may mga epal. hays kaya sana kapag malalaman ng iba yong ipapangalan sa anak nila wag epal 😒

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Kyrie Ezekiel and Kirsten Elizia Sa panganay ko idol ni daddy si kyrie irving(basketball player) yung ezekiel galing sa bible(my choice) then sa baby girl namen yung kirsten galing sa twilight saga(favorite ko) haha idol ko si kirsten stewart then yung Elizia from my husband's late grandma Eliza.

VIP Member

Joaquin Alexis- My 13 yr old Son I'm 24 weeks pregnant names might be Amiel Therese- if its Girl from my Mom's name Amelia and my Mom's in law's name Teresita. Miguel Sebastian- if its Boy ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Magbasa pa

Hope - bigay ng mama ko because she's a huge fan of Liza whose real name is hope😊 Avery - I originally wanted to use this name for the main character of a novel I'm writing. para syang "Ave+Mary" or Ave Maria for me. so i decided to partner it with the name my mom wants for my baby😅