Fight

What to do when I always get into fight with my husb?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Always listen to understand and not to reply or put our spouse down. As woman we can get really emotional and some fights are just not worth it. When you feel like you cant take it and are about to blow at him, take a time out and remove yourself from situation. Tell him calmly that you need some space to breathe first. I got into a lot of fights with my husband too and i tried taking a time out and it has definitely helped. After awhile, you will be thankful that you avoided the fight. Sometimes we tend to say or do things that we dont mean in the spur of the moment that we might regret. Prioritise the love and marriage. You can do this!

Read more
VIP Member

i used to fight often too.. till to a point, when we both talk things out. we actually cant remember the reason we fight. hahahha.. so as for now i nag nag nag.. after that i just hug him. cause, i feel maybe it is just a lousy day.. and it affect the mood and etc.. and what for to keep it long and draggy especially with lo around

Read more

ya, I'll also keep quiet .. because the more one talk back the more aggressive the quarrel will be. walk away, calm yourself down and talk it out with hubby after that.

it is so hard to keep quiet and as a result, we need to bear the responsibility after that

VIP Member

i will just keep quiet and walk away. The more i talk, e more i get angry.

VIP Member

I will stay away and not talk into things. My husband will get the hint

keep silent,don't reply him when u angry

keep silent. think about anything else.

VIP Member

I will avoid situation as such.

stay calm and rationale