What was your weight at the end of pregnancy? And what was your weight immediately after giving birth?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My weight was 78kg before delivery. I gained 25kg! My weight right after delivery was 68kg. Only lost 10kg. However, I managed to lose another 15kg in the 1st 3 months without exercising. I'm exclusively breastfeeding my baby and taking care of my baby myself so I carry him wherever I go, maybe these help to shake off some weight. I'm back to my weight before pregnancy now. I realised that most of my weight gain during pregnancy is due to water retention.

Read more
3y ago

I'm so glad to have seen this comment, I think i'll be gaining around 20-25 kg as well on the last day of my pregnancy, was a little worry that i may have gained too much. I was 53 before pregnancy

I was 101kg, and 90kg immediately after birth. I was about 80kg before pregnancy and unfortunately, my weight was pretty stubborn even though I watched what I ate. But it's been a month now since I put in a little bit more effort, and since January 1st (new year resolution lol), my weight is now 83kg from 90kg. My target is 65kg which was the weight that I was at when I was in polytechnic.

Read more

I gained 10-12kg for my first two pregnancies (about 50kg before delivering my baby). Right after birth I lose around 4kg. I took 3-4 months to return to my pre-pregnancy weight. Healthy weight gain during pregnancy is between 11.5kg-16kg according to the chart shown.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I was 74kg on the last day of pregnancy and about 68kg right after birth. I still have about 3kg more to lose. I've seen some moms who really get into shape after pregnancy by altering their diet and doing exercises.

ako lng ata mababa timbang haha.. 42-43 ndi p buntis, tas 48 ngayun 36 weeks.

i was 75kg at the end of pregnancy and 64kg right after delivery

thanks

105 and 94