What was your feeling when you held your baby for the first time?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave birth to my first child 11yrs ago. honestly, i don't know what i felt, it's just ok for me that time maybe because I'm not ready yet. I just felt relieved that everything went well and that she's normal, healthy and very pretty. But now im 32 and pregnant with my second child, at 9 weeks i heard his/her heartbeat for the first time i felt like crying. Im was so happy and amazed what more when i finally able to hold him/her after few more months.

Read more

"Wow, I'm a mom now? I must be dreaming" as i laid in the labour ward. During the past 9 months, I thought I'd bond with my baby immediately, but I didn't quite feel a sense of "maternal bonding" until about a month later when I first saw his smile and that's when my heart melted.

It was unforgettable moments for me. Feeling like I had achieved everything in life by holding my child for the first time.

The most amazing moment ever - took my breath away and then I realised everything has changed (for the better!)

Di mo maexplain sobrang saya thankful k s taas binigyan k ng pgkktaon mgluwal ng isang angel

VIP Member

Cannot describe in mere words.. it was extremely emotional (:

TapFluencer

unexplainable, unbelievable feeling 💕❤💕

Feeling that all the pain was worth it.

VIP Member

Overjoyed! In love at first sight.

Unbelievable. So in love and happy