What time do you make your kids go to bed? If you have kids of different ages, do they go to bed at separate times?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My 2 daughters 8 yrs old and 2 yrs old, nag sleep sila parehas sa Hapon ng nga around 230-3 then gising ng mga 5-530 then sleep na ulit sila ng mga 9-10pm. Hindi matutulog yung maliit sa Hapon kapag wala pa si ate galing school.

I have this plan Age Dif BEX Y must choose Who's 90 ig to bed If I twill choose at 6-12 Age go to bed 20.00 AM OR PM AND Age Dif 13-20 Age I send. My Q ? Y goto bed. Every + time AY EY NAJASwath and Nor line😁😁😁

paiba iba tulog ng kiddos koπŸ˜‚ si kuya na 7yrs old mas nauuna p mtulog kay ate na 2yrs old kase pagoda sa school. madaling arw na gcng pa kme ni ate. tulog sa umaga gising kami sa gabi. pambihira.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

My daughter waits for his dad from work every evening. They still play for couple of hours. By 10, she's automatically falling into sleep.

My sister has a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old and she puts both of them (sometimes even herself) to sleep at 8pm :)

TapFluencer

pineprep ang daughter ko for bed after dinner between 630-7 pm.she'll be in sleep around 8 30 _9 pm

Usually 7 or 8pm :) But they also have naps after lunch, around 2pm

My little girl goes to bed at 8:00pm. Hindi na lalagpas ng 9pm. :)