What are some of the fun activities that can help you bond with your child?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess to make the bond strong the best activity is to talk and spend time with them as much possible. This spending time together can be made more fun if you together go out for picnics, outings, children movies, parks, rides, eating out or be at home and playing scribble, doing gardening with the kid, getting drenched in rains, reading stories for kids or listening to their stories. So, you can do all those things that your kid likes to do the most and if you do those with him, what can be better!

Read more

participating in craft and home games is always engaging. I have personally noticed parents who attend the parent-child activities or help them in annual days and functions also help. On a daily basis, read them out to them before they go to sleep. Make sure you take out time to listen to how their day way patiently :)

Read more

A lot of talking, both serious and nonsensical, is one of the biggest ways of bonding with the kids. This is my own experience. One needs to think at their level. Also, reading stories, playing in the park, singing songs, dancing with them makes both the mom and the baby happy!