Home learning activities

I’m an early childhood educator who has plenty of home learning activities ideas. Jus give me a heads up on how old your child is.. and I will share some simple activities with you so that your child’s play can be purposeful and meaningful.!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girl is 4mo! Please share some tips? The only activity we do when she's awake is just talking and staring at each other, more of the latter. Lol

5y ago

take her out for fresh air let her walk about and explore give new experience challenge her see where her mind will take too

turning 5 years old girl but really impatient. please give me ideas/tips to keep her busying. She gets boring playing less than 5mins. Thanks 🙏

5y ago

Ask what she likes. Design a activity around her interest can always help. Dot to dot, maze or even skipping into hula hoop w her fav cartoon

VIP Member

This is interesting! My son is 4 and daughter is 1. What would be great activities for them?

5y ago

1 yr - provide more sensory play : use boiled pasta. Engaging and safe! 4 yr - provide more eye hand coordination activities such as tracing, threading etc. like a quiet 10min activity. have fun!

VIP Member

Interesting 😍 can share some for 14mos old? Thank you

5y ago

Pipe cleaners into cardbox! Or simple colour sorting. Velcro two items together.. tear and paste!

hi.. my son is 31mths n i love to learn frm u

5y ago

Fine motor skills such as pegs to hang clothes or thongs to clip pompom balls into ice cubes tray. Sensory activities is still very impt at this stage

Any tips for 10 months old baby?

5y ago

Walk around the neighborhood! Visual stimulation is the best for babies. Introduce to baby names of places and people.

VIP Member

32months old! haha

5y ago

Same! Still sensory base.. walks round the park, introduction to neighborhood places and people. Water play or pasta play