2 Replies

I am pro on this one but has reservations when it comes to the implementation by the government. TBH, I strongly believe that whatever it is that the government proclaims that every single Filipino must follow, lots of people still don't. Why? Because of ignorance. If people especially in this case wherein maybe we are married to the mere fact that those who are not capable of really raising a huge family are those who are in the lower class (don't mean to offend them but just used a term for the sake of explaining) - they are not educated enough on pros and cons of raising children more than they can only afford. They aren't truly aware of the contraceptives and all. I doubt if the government can really reach out to them and religiously explain to every parent the goodness of this bill. If this will be put into an ordinance or proclamation or whatevs, I would truly support it not because I'm pro-creation but come on, let's end one of the country's miseries.

As much as I want to religiously live by the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Holy Bible, I feel a bit positive about this. Philippines already is an overpopulated country and I think this will help minimize population growth each year. Many residents in our country belong to the lower class and are not financially capable of sustaining a large family. If this law shall be passed, then swelling of our population rate will be prevented thus giving the lower class families a better chance of providing for their children even just their basic needs which will then most probably be beneficial for the country's economy.

Trending na Tanong