What will u do or react when mum/mil farts in front of ur child(1yo)? So its like both standing up facing each other or LO trying to hug them in between the thighs and ur mum/mil jus literally fart it out in front of them, though it is nt butt facing. ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I probably just laugh it out first. The second time, i will tell my LO but in a joking tone, 'Ahma so rude hor! How can fart infront of people! Next time ahma fart you tell ahma smelly and rude ok?; This way, she will know it's rude, secondly, my LO will also know it;s rude to fart in front of people regardless of the butt direction.

Read more

I’ll laugh it off and say notty granny or something. Sometimes old ppl they can’t control. To me, no big deal!

First I'll be like yeeeeee...then I'll laugh. maybe after a few moments I'll be annoyed. it's so grosssssssss

7y ago

Zzz i totally cant. And its nt 1x, it gets a few times. I told mum "can u don fart right in front of LO?" She gets defensive and offended saying "it is nt as though my butt is facing LO right, is there a control to stop farting or nt farting?"

if that's the case tell her that it's not nice la, or so smelly. and see what she says. it is gross.

I agree that this is something hard to control. Don't be so hard on your Mum

TapFluencer

first couple of times, i look at her after that, ignore liao 😂

Is it deliberate ? Sometimes it can be difficult to control?

VIP Member

I will laugh. And tell LO, fart back at her.