What are pros and cons of being with your spouse literally everyday?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

PROS: -This may be a dream for almost all couples. You don't have to worry about your spouse's whereabouts and his safety at the same time. -Less or probably no reason at all to be jealous with anyone except if the spouse if having some malicious activities. -You can spend quality time together with the kids any time you want. CONS: -You get used to your usual routine that sometimes the thrill fades away. -You may outgrow your love for one another due to various reasons. But they say, it's still good to have your "me time" from time to time so you still have your own identity. -You may get too dependent on your spouse

Read more

I am blessed to be with my wife for almost 20 years already. One of the advantages that I am thankful for is that we have reached the highest level of comfort for almost two decades of living with each other. I do not have any cons actually because I enjoy every minute of being with my spouse everyday. Of course, you don't get the privilege of deciding things on your own and having alone time, however, who needs those when you have a loving wife and two kids? In reality, this is the life that I chose. Part of my wedding vow is being with her everyday and indeed, it is a blessing that I would not exchange with anything.

Read more