What's the most offensive remark you've heard from your spouse?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

𝘞𝘏𝘖 𝘞𝘌 𝘈𝘙𝘌? 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘌 𝘋𝘖? 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘜𝘗𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓 𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘚, 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘈𝘐𝘙/𝘍𝘐𝘟𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘛 𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘌,𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘚, 𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 𝘔𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘏𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘌𝘛𝘊 𝘞𝘏𝘖 𝘞𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘌? 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘜𝘚? 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺, 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 100% 𝘊𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘈𝘍𝘌 𝘑𝘖𝘉 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘌. 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘊@𝘎𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓.𝘊𝘖𝘔 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘈𝘱𝘱: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more
Post reply image

🅢🅞 🅜🅨 🅢🅣🅞🅡🅨 🅘🅢 🅢🅞 🅛🅞🅝🅖 🅑🅤🅣 🅘 🅦🅐🅢 🅟🅡🅘🅥🅘🅛🅔🅖🅔🅓 🅣🅞 🅤🅢🅔 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅔🅡🅥🅘🅒🅔 🅞🅕 🅙🅞🅢🅔 🅐🅝🅓 🅣🅗🅔🅨 🅗🅐🅓 🅐 🅢🅟🅨🅦🅐🅡🅔 🅢🅞🅕🅣🅦🅐🅡🅔 🅢🅔🅝🅣 🅣🅞 🅜🅔 🅐🅝🅓 🅘 🅦🅐🅢 🅐🅑🅛🅔 🅣🅞 🅡🅔🅒🅞🅡🅓 🅜🅨 🅗🅤🅢🅑🅐🅝🅓 🅒🅐🅛🅛🅢, 🅢🅐🅦 🅗🅘🅢 🅒🅐🅛🅛 🅛🅞🅖🅢, 🅐🅝🅓 🅞🅣🅗🅔🅡 🅕🅔🅐🅣🅤🅡🅔🅢 🅦🅐🅢 🅑🅔🅘🅝🅖 🅐🅒🅒🅔🅢🅢🅔🅓. 🅐🅛🅢🅞 🅘 🅖🅞🅣 🅓🅔🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 🅜🅔🅢🅢🅐🅖🅔🅢 🅐🅝🅓 🅘🅝🅕🅞🅡🅜🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝🅢 🅡🅔🅒🅞🅥🅔🅡🅔🅓 🅐🅝🅓 🅘’🅜 🅗🅐🅟🅟🅨 🅑🅔🅒🅐🅤🅢🅔 🅜🅨 🅜🅐🅡🅡🅘🅐🅖🅔 🅘🅢 🅢🅐🅕🅔 🅐🅝🅓 🅘 🅗🅐🅥🅔 🅣🅗🅔 🅤🅟🅟🅔🅡 🅗🅐🅝🅓. 🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚 🅨🅞🅤 🅐🅝🅓 🅘’🅜 🅖🅡🅐🅣🅔🅕🅤🅛 🅕🅞🅡 🅨🅞🅤🅡 🅗🅔🅛🅟 🅑🅔🅒🅐🅤🅢🅔 🅘’🅜 🅐 🅗🅐🅡🅓🅦🅞🅡🅚🅘🅝🅖 🅜🅞🅜 🅐🅝🅓 🅐🅛🅛 🅣🅗🅔 🅔🅧🅟🅔🅝🅢🅔🅢 🅞🅕 🅨🅞🅤🅡 🅢🅔🅡🅥🅘🅒🅔 🅦🅐🅢 🅦🅞🅡🅣🅗 🅘🅣. 🅒🅛🅞🅤🅓🅖🅔🅔🅚🅢🅨🅝🅒@🅖🅜🅐🅘🅛.🅒🅞🅜 🅦🅗🅐🅣🅢🅐🅟🅟: +❶ ❷❶❸ ❻❸❶- ❾❺❹❷

Read more
Post reply image

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ HACKMART242@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ REMOTE ACCESS MOBILE SERVICE. ᴀ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴛꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛᴏᴏʟ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛᴘʀɪɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ.].

Read more

“If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhub.com

Read more

Nowadays, the prime concern of most of the parents is why their children are always found indulged in their mobile screens all the time. Parents’ concern is quite obvious due to the changing behavior of the children and daily online scams, we see around. Now the problem is- “how to Spy Children WhatsApp Messages and cell phone activities secretly”. Parents actually want a magic wand that can help them track children's WhatsApp messages workout her knowing? Google search Hackmart support on your mobile device browser or PC to learn more about their spying features and to know that it is now possible to look into your kid’s cell phone from anywhere-anytime without touching it. Now, you might be thinking that how is it possible with monitoring software? WWW. HACKMART.ORG....

Read more

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers. +Upgrade University Grades +Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter, +Remove Criminal Records +Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website +Phone hacking, cell phone jammer +Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc. +We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc. We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate. our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients. We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Jose helped me cloned my partner’s phone and I got access to all his dealings both on phone and social media without touching his phone. All I did was share his phone number with Thomas and I was able to read both his new and deleted messages from my phone without having to touch his phone. I’m glad to find out all his secrets with the help of JOSE. I’m here in US and able to access my husband’s phone messages with a link on my phone even while he was away in Canada cheating and flirting with his phone. I access and read all his (social media text) Whatsapp, Facebook,Skype,Instagram and Snapchat messages Including the deleted text and incoming messages. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

RELIABLE PRIVATE ONLINE INVESTIGATIONS Have you ever needed an expert when it comes to hacking? Have you ever wanted to hack someone’s email account? Recover lost accounts,school grade,boost credit score? Do you need to find a person’s sensitive information? Do you want to invade a person’s PayPal, Skrill, Amazon, Facebook or any other site account? Upgrade of University Grades,Password and email Retrieval, phone Lines monitoring, Skype Accounts, Hack Social Network, Trace calls on real time conversations, Remove Criminal Records, Credit Fixing, cyber-crime investigation, Hack Bank Accounts, Identification of Cheating Partner or employee,GET HOT STOCK TIPS. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I know a certified master hacker who has worked for me once in this earlier month. He is exceptionally extraordinary at hacking, he offers certified organizations, for instance, cleaning of awful record online without it being pursued back to you. He also help me to recoup account that have been taken by software engineer. His charges are sensible, reliable, authentic, 100% safe connect with him by methods for his mail, or just filter for Infidelity. Amazing organization, significantly endorsed WhatsApp the team today at +1 201 201 8574 Www. nitrocrackhub.com.

Read more

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad when your Husband is having an affairs with your best friend, i noticed my he was getting too closer with my friend Abigail. He chats now in private,make secret calls and even changed his phone password, I was wondering what going wrong. I had to look for other alternative until i stumble onto this good recommendation of hackerspyville@ gmail .com He helped in accessing his phone, bypassing the securities and made a clone for me to always access his messages,calls and Gallery. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image