What do you look forward to the most during Christmas season?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am excited for my kids since Christmas naman is really for kids. I always make it a point that they get to enjoy and maximize the holidays by going to places na mafefeel nila ang Christmas spirit. Syempre, iba din talaga ang pakiramdam pag may bata sa family pag pasko.

Going home to my hometown and reunite with my small family. I'm also looking forward to be eating the same handa that we've been preparing since I was a kid, same old every year. Hehe

Family get together. We spend Christmas eve with my husband's family then Christmas day with my side. We usually have a program with lots of games.

As i am back to work and this yr is my baby's first christmas, I'm looking forward to spending more time with him in the christmas new yr holidays.

I'm excited to be with the whole family again! Not too excited about the gifts. I'm looking forward to the happy moments with my family. :)

Family bonding and food, siyempre. Kapag Christmas season lang kasi nagkikita-kita lahat ng tao and maraming pagkain!

Gift giving and the program that we have on Christmas eve. I'm also excited to listen to my siblings' stories.

TapFluencer

my mum and sis family coming over to celebrate Christmas. always full of food and laughter! party!

FOOD, Home parties..i love home parties and not forgetting the gifts!!!!

VIP Member

Enjoying more time together with family and friends.