Christmas shopping in town

Have you been to orchard recently? We're still in phase 3 am I right but the crowd is crazy no more crowd control during festive season?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's still Phase 2. Phase 3 starts 28 Dec 2020. Yeah but it certainly feels like Phase 3 at many places already 🤨 So many groups exceeding the 5-person limit and gathering openly in public spaces. Will be avoiding town until the festive season is over.

Was in Orchard last weekend for a staycation and it was chaotic. Worse human traffic along Tangs/Lucky Plaza area. No distancing at all. Queue to enter ION (from the MRT station) was super long too! The crowd definitely made me claustrophobic.

3y ago

yes yes omg it's crazy isn't it.

VIP Member

Have not been to Orchard but have been to Raffles City and it’s madness

3y ago

yes I been there too but orchard is worst

Wow how things quickly changed now 🙂

Nope still in phase 2

😆

Post reply image
3y ago

Why couldn't the others be like you too? They too might have gone for shopping 😂 Tell me who should be controlling the crowd? Shouldn't it be our responsibility as well? Of course the x'mas aren't gonna be there forever. So people might just be using the chance. But you shouldn't be complaining of the crowd that you are part of. I haven't visited any of the crowd places or malls recently. Because I don't want to risk myself as well as increase the crowd.

Not yet