What scares you

What is your biggest fear?

102 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pls ooo help me I did pregnancy test and it came out positive and I saw my period on the 17th of this month which suppose to be my 1month old. After my period am still feeling the symptoms of pregnancy ,lastwk Saturday I went back to lab and it still showing positive so I decided to go for scan yesterday and my result says am not pregnant .... I did another lab today the result is positive .am just confused on which to believe lab or scan . my question is it possible for scan not to detect the pregnancy?

Read more
5y ago

Wait for extra 2weeks before going for scan and make sure u r not into any kind of stress, avoid caffine drinks

Hearing my children get scolding useless/dumb/stupid. The image of my parents calling me stupid/dumb/useless in front of my aunties and siblings when I am in primary school has been hunting me till now with lot of self doubt. I never want my children go go through the same trauma thinking they are less worthy than other children.

Read more

Bullying - because I was bullied when I was a child only because I had a british accent. Kids in school were used to American English. The feeling of being bullied is terrible and I don't wish it to happen to my child or any other child.

My biggest fear is like everybody else, the thought of losing what I have, and that means the fear of losing your loved ones. Sometimes, this fear includes me also, as in, I fear if something happens to me how will my baby will cope up.

VIP Member

Regarding the baby? - That she is struck with a chronic or major illness. - That she is hurt Or that something happens to me and I don't get to see her again.

Read more

Same with almost everybody here, losing a loved one and dying while my kids are too young to protect themselves. I can't bear the pain experiencing any of these.

My biggest fear would I'll be able to provide good education and morals to my child as I live in conservative family. Will I able to fulfil my child's needs?

to have a stillbrith that my big fear, Labor pain in all i can handel it but to lose again a Baby i dont know what to do any more

Losing my baby, it is my first pregnancy , also when the baby is born there must be no abnormalities and labour pain. God must be with us.

That my baby girl will get pregnant at 16 and comes home with her heavily tattooed boyfriend twice her age saying she wants to get married.