What will u do if your spouse physically abuse u on a few ocassions? Despite him asking for forgiveness yet repeating the actions again... The reason behind it is all due to me scolding the maid n asking the maid if she likes my husband cause whenever i scold her she will look at him even without him looking at her...whats going on...can pls help me out before i take the next step???!!!!

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If your spouse is abusing you and it has happened on more than one occasion I would firstly go and see you doctor to document the abuse. Depending on your comfort level I would also suggest seeing a counsellor or reporting this to the police. If you are not ready for this yet speak to a trusted family member or friend and ask them for support so you are not going through this alone.

Read more
TapFluencer

No woman deserves to be physically abused regardless whether the husband apologised or not. You should report this with your neighbourhood police so there will be a record for future reference - no need to tell your husband about this as this is for your own protection. As for your suspicion, fire The Maid and return to agency. No point prolonging your suspicion and agony

Read more

I will never let that happen and I don't think anyone should ever go through an abused relationship no matter what reasons. Please protect yourself and love yourself more, if this continue, I hope you will leave him. They will never stop once they start, this abuse is not going to end.

Read more
VIP Member

Physical abuse can become a habit and you need to stand up on this and seek help. He is not remorseful and perhaps you want to consider changing maid?

Please speak to someone close! And you should also make a police report.

VIP Member

Make a police report and inform your family and close friends!

You need to call the authorities. Don't suffer in silence!

Get help from fren and family. And go police is necessary

Pls protect yourself and your family report to police

Report to police and stay with your parents