Rant.

What would u all do if you mil complain to your Husband saying that you keep playing phone in the room. But facts is I am pumping milk, other then pumping milk using phone what can I do? Then my Husband came to say me. I was like what?!!! Feel so annoyed staying in this house.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Lock your door? I think you deserve some privacy and mental/emotional rest. Motherhood is tough, and you don’t need any extra criticism while you’re going through it. Let your husband know in private how you feel, and tell him that you want to remain respectful to his mum, but you need his support. Otherwise, you may end up saying things to your MIL one day in a state of desperation

Read more
5y ago

Yes, my husband just don’t understand motherhood life. He thought it was easy, even my Mother in law complain to him I nv did this and that he came to say me. I have nv feel warm in this home.

My gawwddd.. Is she a security guard or what. Ask her if she needs cctv in the bedroom, to prove that she's WRONG. Take that! Haha. Amd to your husband. Pls. He needs to take your side. You gave birth to his child and he, needs to he RESPONSIBLE for his wife and child. My gawwd rolls eyes pls. Sorry for the RANT reply. But i hope you know your rights.

Read more
5y ago

Yes man, I always feel like they care too much. I don’t have much freedom. So annoying, even what I want to buy for my Son she have many to say. I ALSO NOT USING HER MONEY. I gave up on my Husband alrdy. He don’t even understand... I really need to roll my eyes 360degree

VIP Member

I would complain to your husband about his mom too. If I am you, I would ignore them and continue to do my own thing since they also won’t listen to explanations. A relationship is based on trust and respect. You and your husband are equals. No one is more superior

Hi, I think tell your husband exactly what is the reason and tell him to speak to your mother-in-law. If still the same issue then I think you should talk to your mother-in-law directly and explain her that you are pumping milk while using phone

For me, I feel that you shld talk to ur hubby and let him talk to his mum. He needs to be the bridge to both you and his mum. And he shld always trust his wife. It’s easier for him to debunk and “say” his mum , vs you. Jiayou!

5y ago

Tried talking but no used. He don’t understand though. I feel so upset, I am like living in a jail with no freedom

Yes it is better to ignore as I don't think you will be able to change her at this age and he doesnt seem to understand either. It is not easy to ignore these particularly when you are living in the same house

i too use hp while pumping, if not just blank stare at the wall.. what does she expect you to so while you punp.. ask her and husband

Hi, Don't take this too hard on yourself and focus on the baby. Sometimes it is better to ignore these negativities

VIP Member

đŸ˜€đŸ˜€ seriously. I will ignore what she says. I just do my things. Also I will talk to my husband.

Read more

I will confront my mil because she's that kind that if you don't confront, she will be even more absurd.

5y ago

Precisely! I feel like there is no alone time. Like why she wanna care so much. Some times I did wish she can mind her own business.