What do I do if my boyfriend keeps on insisting to visit her mother when he's out of the country? I already asked his mother if I could come over but she insisted that it's better if we talk via sms.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Have you explained to your boyfriend about his mother's feedback? It is best to talk to your boyfriend about it because his mother might take it negatively if you still visit her even if she said no. Also assure your boyfriend that it's not thay you don't want to do it, but you are thinking of what his mother might feel if you (boyfriend and you) insisted on visiting.

Magbasa pa

I would simply relay what she's saying back to your boyfriend. If your mother-in-law would prefer contact that way, it's not your fault and you shouldn't be forced to be pushy with her on his behalf. Just be open and tell him that you've tried to contact her and visit, but it's just not working out at the moment.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13631)