Concerned Mom of a 3yrs old

My daughter is 3yrs old and 7months but she can't speak simple sentences. She had a hard time pronouncing some words. But she can understand instructions its just she can't compose straight sentences. Sometimes when we have some visitors she doesn't pay attention when our visitor ask her what is her name, she just do whatever she liked to do. But if both of us were alone in the room she will answer immediately if i ask her what is her name. What should I do? #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi mommy! I think it’s best to talk to your pedia about it so she can refer you to a developmental pedia for further evaluation. It’s good that you notice it now so if ever she’ll need intervention, you can do it right away. :) stay safe!

mas maganda pa check mo sa speech therapy momshie kasi yung tita ko ganyang din anak nya yun pala autism yung Bata kaya hirap makipag communicate pero nakakaintindi sya

sa tingin ko lang po, baka need nya makipag socialize sa ibang bata, para matuto sya makipag usap, at makihalubilo sa ibang tao

Pacheck up nyo na po, need ata nya ng speech theraphy