What and all fruits to be given for my 9months baby? She s not eating anything. How to give her? Mash them. Or make a juice?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can give all fruits to her provided she is not having cold or is not allergic to something. But, yes, since she is just nine month old, mash whatever fruit you are giving her. It is mango season right now, so you can mash ago and give it to her. You can even give mashed banana, which is I guess all babies' initial introduction to food in general. You can also give apple, mashed cherries, grapes, cheeku. Introduce her to fruits one by one and not to all in one go. Give her minimum three four days with one fruit and then move on to next.

Read more

at 9 months you can definitely give her various types of fruits. depending on whether or not she has any teeth you can give them to her as they are. fruits such as bananas and chikoos are easy for babies to eat who do not have teeth yet. you can also let her suck on grapes to get the juice out of it and then throw the pulp. you can boil apples peaches and other such fruits and give them in mashed form, and juice other fruits.

Read more

I would give soft fruits like banana, avocado, and papaya. I wouldn't mash or make them into juice. I think it would be good to let your baby experience fruits as they are - in the long run, it'll be less effort on your part as you won't have to worry about mashing or blending or juicing every time you want to feed your daughter fruits.

Read more

Hi You can mash the fruit and give it to your baby. You can give all seasonal fruits in moderation. Mango, Banana, orange, water melon, apple, etc. You can even make juice at home and give to your baby.

VIP Member

Baby's teeth won't develop soo better give her fruit purée .. its only good for their digestion aswell.. give mashed food until their tooth develop