the most during your pregnancy

What did you miss the most during your pregnancy?

the most during your pregnancy
272 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I missed having sashimi the most. I love sashimi and couldn't eat it because it was raw. I did cheat a little by eating torched sashimi and towards the end, I had raw oysters. Very risky, but I couldn't resist it. Thankfully, sashimi is a milk booster, so I can now indulge in it!

Post reply image

I'd probably miss coffee the most. I am such a coffee lover (or addict depending on how you see it haha). On a normal day, when I'm working, I can drink up to 5 mugs a day. Cutting down or going cold turkey would be really really difficult.

I miss having street food at pasar malam. During pregnant, I avoid eating food that are not so hygienic. Also, I miss drinking coke. During pregnant, I only can have a few sips of coke to satisfy my craving.

VIP Member

I miss being pampered. Getting what i want to eat. But it only work for the 1st pregnancy, the following 2nd - 3rd pregnancy is deemed useless cos he can't be bothered!!

I miss coffee and tea the most. I Don like to drink milk. But I supposed to drink for calcuim intake. During my pregnancy period I avoided tea and coffee. So I miss that

Sashimi ... unlimited seafood , thai green papaya salad, sleeping anyhow , crazy dance moves !! Ohhh all the things that i miss

I miss eating what I want, sleeping on my back or stomach, I miss my clothes 😭, and I kinda miss alcohol hey 😟

I miss sex . Cos once am pregnant i don't like having sex. It feels as if am disturbing my unborn baby.

5y ago

I second this. I know it's safe but apart of me is like, "oh no! Don't poke my baby with your *" so we're learning tantric sex without actually having sex, it creates such a thrill of energy and keeps the fire buuuurnnning!!! Ouuuuweeeee!

I just wonder actually pregnancy can drink coffee right? But not more than 2 cup in the day.

who else is struggling to quit smoking since found out that u r pregnant? is it just me?