Pregnancy journey

What did you enjoy most during your journey from the moment you found out to around week 15? I can’t seem to be ‘enjoying the journey’ like how some people would say? Energy wise don’t feel the best, nauseous, giddy, faint, worried….

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Anytime before 15 weeks for me is more of mentally and physically draining. I’m constantly stressed about baby’s wellbeing and nervous during every checkup that I may receive bad news. Other than that all other symptoms are rather mild for me, except being super tired and unmotivated all the time. Come 18 weeks or so when I start feeling baby movements is when I start to enjoy because you really feel like there is a life inside you. And now much later into pregnancy my baby can even respond to my touch/ voice which feels very amazing. Last time watch shows always cannot understand why pregnant mums when something happen always ask doctor to save baby first. But now I fully understand.

Read more
11mo ago

i feel same tooo

you're not the only one feeling that way. i had hyperemesis gravidarum and admitted to hospital few times due to vomiting more than 6 times and couldn't keep any liquid/food down. it was miserable! i was about to gave up and cried everyday because it wasn't a great experience. but it's all better after 17/18 weeks, started to eat alot and seem happier. but right now in 3rd trimester, been feeling so tired and sleepy and wanting my baby out hahaha. i guess it's okay to feel that way and if possible, get plenty of rest too! everything will be okay once the baby is here :)

Read more

Can't even enjoy it now... at 25 weeks. My nausea and vomitting never stopped, cant sleep properly, ribs cracking and pain, cant breathe properly and stomach hurts when I lie down, belly is heavy and stretched tight when I stand up, back ache, cant eat or drink a lot of things which I want... 🥲 The only things I enjoy now is my husband helping me do most of the housework and he seems to dote on me abit more. And maybe when my baby moving in my tummy. 😅

Read more
TapFluencer

I also don’t enjoy my pregnancy cause of nausea and tiredness. Only at trimester 3, my appetite is better and i need to eat for baby’s sake. Everyday i just sleep and go to work haha no energy for other activities 😂 literally my time table is 7am wake up for work, 5pm end work, 7pm sleep after dinner LOL (ps, my baby also sleeps alot haha i think it’s cause of my 胎教 😂😂 everyday sleep haha)

Read more

I wouldn’t say that pregnancy is enjoyable but I do love the feeling of having someone so close to me 24/7 ☺️ I talked to her a lot. I looked forward to every checkup just to be able to see her. Now im 2 mths PP and my belly is still protruding yet Im loving it. It’s like she left me a souvenir. Just be in the moment.

Read more
11mo ago

Yes! ☺️ And I’m so grateful for everything.

Feeling the baby kicks after week 19 passed. Before that, I didn't enjoy it at all, as I didn't feel pregnant since there wasn't any movement, and it was just feeling bloated and nauseous most of the time😂 plus the weight gain took a hit on my confidence too. Now on week 25, feeling much better now that it's clear there's a baby in me😂

Read more

The second ongoing third trimester the symptoms gets better! That’s when you have back your energy. Only after 30 weeks will you start having backache/frequent peeing. I personally loved second trimester the most haha

I only started to enjoy my pregnancy week 18/19 onwards, when morning sickness started to lessen and i started to feel baby’s moves and kicks. I did not enjoy my first trim - early 2nd trim at all.

Same. I don’t enjoy the process at all. Just reach 3rd trimester and I’m always uncomfortable and in pain. 🥲 my mood is damn bad too.

Why worried? I on off nauseous (finally got better frm wk 6 until now). I still feel v tired every day but i cant slp much either!

11mo ago

Worried if healthy… worried abt food I can eat 🥹