What did you notice as signs of your LO's first tooth? And at what age?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My first baby had early teething, in her 5th month itself, while other tow had their first tooth somewhere between 8 to 11 months. The youngest one really went through bad loosies and was very irritable throughout his teething. The other two had loss of appetite and upset stomach but not as bad as the youngest one.

Read more

HI, Her first tooth came I think somewhere at the end of the 6th month. And hers, two teeth came together. And surprisingly she had no signs of teething. I mean she did not have loose tummy or was not even cranky during that phase.

For both my boys. I never noticed anything till I realise they were drooling and crying everytime especially in the night. And after checking through, nothing could comfort them til I apply the teething gel.

My baby was to fussy and clingy that time. She always wanted to latch and whenever I tried to bring her down, she cried a lot. There were times that she got fever. She was salivating a lot also.

9 months left down teeth. child ran temperature, itching gum, running nose, cough and lack of appetite

VIP Member

My elder child started teething at 3.5months. My second child started teething at 5months

Oh no! My child is a year old and he does not have a single tooth.

Too much drooling is the common sign as well as fever.

Lots of dribble and always chewing on something

around 5 to six month 2 teeth apear