baby's first tooth

Mummies and daddies. When did your baby's first tooth came out? What should i look out for? Are they fussy before their tooth come out?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Mine was really really cranky when his first teeth cut through the gums. Refused to sleep the whole night, kept whining and crying. Think he was 7 months? Later we found out he had 4 teeth almost back to back popping out

VIP Member

i guess my baby was 8 months old when her first tooth come out and she was rlly cranky, keep crying, i must find some teething toys to give her

VIP Member

My baby 8 month old come out first tooth, another week second tooth pop out, few days night time can't sleep well, mostly crying.

First tooth when she was 11 months. She didn’t fuss at all, just drooling, so prepare and change bibs frequently.

About 6 months Maybe fever maybe not Mine has low grade Only a little grouchy Else like normal :)

Read more
VIP Member

6 month, #1 baby low grade fever for whole week, #2 no sign, just suddenly found her tooth

VIP Member

The baby’s body warm, hving very light fever but still active can play n eat as ussual

VIP Member

4 months. Damn clingy. And lots of drooling. May even do this if you latch baby!!

Post reply image

about 6 months, low grade or hardly any fever for mine

Super Mum

Baby may get fever or want to bite toys when teething