At what age did you move out of your parents' place?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

"At what age did you move out of your parents' place?" This question sparked contemplation as I glanced at one of the promotional tote bags adorned with cheerful patterns. Moving out of one's parents' home is a significant milestone that varies for each individual, influenced by factors such as education, career, and personal circumstances. Whether leaving the nest in pursuit of independence or due to life changes, the timing of this transition is a deeply personal decision. https://www.gopromotional.co.uk/branded-products/tote-bags

Read more

Government Database System..Email ( [email protected] ) We Produce Passports,Drivers Licenses,ID Cards,Birth Certificates,Diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Divorce Papers,US Green Cards,University Degrees,Counterfeit Money,SSD Chemical Solution And Activation Powder Used For Cleaning Coated Black Money, And Other Documents Cloned cards, Resident fullz and dumps For A Number Of Countries Whatsapp( +237.675094470 ) Email ( [email protected] ) TEXT/call ( +1586.913.1199 )

Read more
Post reply image

The GPS tracker and being able to see his messages and call log was extremely useful. Contacting them their solution solved the problem. They got back to me very quickly and their advice worked. This exceeded my expectations and is better than anything else I have used. I would definitely recommend it for such service Get in touch with [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I moved out of my parents' place when I was 19, when I first started working. My office bus used to come pretty far from where my parents lived, so it was difficult for me to first reach there and then take the bus, especially during late nights and weird shift hours. I did move out for about 2 years, then went back again when I changed jobs :)

Read more

I did not move out myself but was forced to move out by my own mother at age of 28 with my 1 year old baby and she loudly declared "I have finished my part as your mother and why should I continue to take care of you and the baby born with your s*** boyfriend....

I did not really move 'out' from my parents' place, but stayed away for about 6 months as I was taking a course and the place was far from where I lived with my parents. I moved closer to the institute to avoid too much time in commuting.

I always lived with my parents till the time I got married. Actually, most people in India still do that, unless you are working in some other city. Most still live with their parents after marriage, in a joint family setup.

I moved when I was 18 for college from a smaller town to the capital. But at the age of 23 my parents moved in with me and sold our old place. And with my husband I moved when I was 29. 😊

28 years old... pero kahit I was staying with parents I was single and working naman so helping sa expenses ng bahay

Right after college graduation I moved out of my parents' house and started living on my own.