Diaper recommendation

What diaper is good for newborn girl?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Well, I always change diaper for newborn as even how good of the diaper, I prefer to change every pee or poo for new born. so day time you may consider lower cost one as can change often and use good one for night if your dont wish to change at midnight. those premium price are quite good quality. wiser base cutting is useful when ur baby turns meaty. btw, if you wants to give the best to your baby always, moony natural is very good and good for environment too.

Read more

Been using huggies gold since NB. The size cutting is somehow smaller (I feel) and my girl had a small buttock. My girl is currently 9months old, however recently the diaper quality changed. I am changing to their normal huggies platinum naturemade which I quite like it. At least my girl has no diaper rash after using.

Read more

Depends on your baby weight and size when she’s born. Huggies NB has the smallest cutting 2.x kg baby would fit in. Genki is slightly bigger (cutting is wider but same length as Huggies). Pampers, mamyPoko and Merries for newborn have bigger size.

I used Huggies Platinum for the first few weeks and kept changing brands thereafter to see which one suits best for baby’s skin. Finally using MamyPoko till almost 4mths now. Request for samples online to try out too.

Huggies Platinum Justborn fits my newborn girl who is 3kg much better than the other brands. It is also the choice of diaper used by the hospital.

Tried pampers, mamypoko, huggies.... no. Rascals and friends was a game changer: perfect fit and thickness.

nb usually no problem cos u change very often unlike once they grow older, lesser time changing pampers.

VIP Member

Pampers Premium! holds pee and poop very well. and they go plenty of times a day..

mamypoko, been using it since birth till now 17mths old

definitely recommend rascals and friends. :)