Any recommendation on a good diaper bags and what to look out for when choosing one?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have mummy friends who are completely obssessed about Jujube bags but I find them really expensive. I guess you would want a bag that's waterproof with tons of comparments that's easily assesible. If the design isn't so feminine that would be better so your husband wouldn't have any excuse not to carry it haha. For me personally, my diaper bag isn't exactly a diaper bag. It's a clear Sephora bagpack. I find bagpacks especially useful because the weight is distributed evenly between 2 shoulders as compared to sling bags. Although my bag has only 2 comparments, it's sufficient for me and my 6 month old baby. Front smaller comparment I'll put his pacifier, small towel, my keys and toy of the day. In the main conparments are his diaper bag, flask, milk powder and bottle. It helps that my diaper bag cover is really pretty :)

Read more

I bought jujube BFF.. Used it for 2 early. After the rough handling.. It is still in very good condition .. The lining inside is still perfect. It's not exactly the lightest. But what I like is that it can be a backpack or a side sling. I must admit it was rather expensive! But I am glad if latest me that long. Some bags, the inside become frayed etc.. But this Jujube was one of my best investment.. ;)

Read more

I will recommend uniqlo backpack diaper bag. Backpack is lighter to carry on both shoulders and it's spacious enough to contain all essential. It has good padding which can protect items such as milk bottles and pump and also has sufficient compartments to put smaller items like wet tissues.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I use something like this. It's light and waterproof with a lot of inner compartments. I like tote bags because it's easier to access as compared to backpacks. Moreover, I babywear, so a backpack would make it more difficult to access my items.

Post reply image

Look out for bags that are lightweight as it can get pretty heavy at times. Bags with many small compartments are also useful for organising.

I just bought a bag organizer and put in my normal Longchamp bag. Normally diaper bag is very bulky and thus I prefer light and simple one.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I do recommend this type of bag. It’s cheap & good. They got other colors or designs that should be able to suit your style 😊

Post reply image

I just got a regular backpack and using my own pouches to organise my belongings. It works well too.

Post reply image

thanks

VIP Member

I got the Kate Spade Stevie Baby Bag.