What breastmilk storage milkbags do you recommend?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Honeysuckle Breast Milk Storage Bags These are by far my favorite bags. They are made of a thicker, more durable material. I can put over 6 oz milk in them without leaks or overfilling (about 7- 7 1/2 like the Lansinoh bags) and like the Lansinoh bags these do lay flat in the freezer to take up less space. They are also BPA-free and they are eco-friendly! They are made of oxo-biodegradable material so they can decompose over time. Honeysuckle vs LansinohI love ordering these because Amazon has them in a 300 pack available which gives you a better value costing an average of 15 cents per bag (or around 20 cents per bag in the 50-pack) I go through a good bit of bags so these are a much better value for me than ordering or buying the 50-packs. I received these bags initially from a milk bank when I had excess milk to donate and loved them so much I continued to buy them when I found them online. These come pre-sterilized with the entire top of the bag sealed with a perforated edge. The Lansinoh bags also have a perforated edge for this as well. I prefer these over the other bags because the quality is better, the value is better, and I have never experienced leaks with these. Apparently I’m not the only one who thinks these bags are great because these have a 4.4 out of 5 star rating.

Read more