What's the best UV sterilizer you have tried and would recommend? What's the price range and is it Cheaper to buy at baby fair ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Haenim is the one that is most popular in sg. And yes - only buy it at the babyfair - it is always and definitely cheaper - why pay more? Every babyfairs it's almost the same things and the same price (maybe differ $1-2 dollar). So look out for those pre-fair vouchers that are sold at a discount to save even more. I always like to buy on discount only

Read more
VIP Member

http://tlo.com.sg/collections/frontpage/products/haenim-uv-steriliser Recommend by the above 2. You can get it directly from TLO, like their facebook pages, check out for their promotion frequently, sometimes, they offer discount. Or wait for baby fair discount.

Read more
8y ago

Ok big thanks. Since I'm not in a hurry to buy, I shall wait for baby fair!

If it's for home used I will recommend haenim from $300. If it's portable I will recommend hygenie portable Uv sterilizer $60++. Yes definitely sometimes baby fair do sell cheaper because they might be clearing stocks..

VIP Member

We use the Haenim - you can also look out for hanil steriliser (which has been tested by PSB singapore. It's available at Motherworks.

Post reply image
8y ago

how much is the hanil sterilizer?

VIP Member

We have the haenim at home. Quite happy with it. Bought it online at gaia website

Haemin! Slight regret buying hanil and yes buy from baby fair

Heard many reviews about haenim. But never got one though

will the steriliser have a metal smell after use?

what is this and how does it work?

is this really good and effective?