What baby soap/shampoo/wash do you personally use for your babies who are one year old and below?

188 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My 18 month old has had very sensitive skin even as a baby. He would get rashes easily and developed atopic dermatitis, which runs in my side of the family, so we easily found out that J&J baby wash was not a good option for him. Our pedia recommended Cetaphil wash, which was okay and is the most commonly prescribed for babies with sensitive skin but we ended up using Physiogel for a longer period. It sometimes depends what brand a baby is most "hiyang." Eventually though as my baby got a little older, and as a budget-conscious mom, I asked my pedia for other budget-friendly, and less strong-smelling alternatives to Cetaphil/Physiogel and she recommended Trisopure baby wash. It's locally made so it's not that expensive, my baby smells great without the added "perfume" that some brands add, is still good for sensitive skin and you can use a bottle for a long time as it produces enough bubbles to easily soap baby with despite it being soap-free.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

My pedia also recommended Trisopure before for our baby. It helped our baby during his rashes days. We used it from his 1st month until 4th month.