What baby soap/shampoo/wash do you personally use for your babies who are one year old and below?

188 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

When my kids were young (below 2 years old), I used Four Cow Farm Body Wash products on them. Four Cow Farm's products are all natural based and no harmful chemicals. You can purchase Four Cow Farm products from Spring Maternity. When they grow older, I use pigeon 2-in-1 wash for hair and body.

Post reply image

I used Human Heart Nature products for my 4-month-old boy. I'm a super fanatic of organic products and I'm glad I bumped to this product months ago. I don't feel my son sticky at all, plus, I'm not worried about the chemicals that are contained in other baby products.

I use cetaphil. Cetaphil and physiogel was recommended to us by our pedia. It is a bit pricey a compared yo others but I also use cetaphil for my face so I opted to go with a product that I love a trust! You can give these products a try and see how it goes.

Magbasa pa

first it was lactacyd but my baby developed bad skin rashes and we jumped from Cetaphil Physiogel Mustela Averno but she still gets rashes It really depends on your baby's skin so it's a hit or miss most of the time. We now use customized breastmilk soap.

When my baby was just months old, I use lactayd baby bath on him. I also tried using Johnson's body wash but it does not suit him because he gets smelly once he sweats. Some of my friends suggested Mustela but it is too pricey for me.

I use human nature body wash for my baby as it is gentle to skin and great in dealing with red marks on his skin. For shampoo, I used Cetaphil Wash and Shampoo with Calendula. The scent lasts eventhough he sweats a lot!

Hi, for my baby I used J&J no tears baby shampoo and Oilatum soap for his body. I personally like Oilatum because it has a moisturizing effect leaving baby's skin smooth and soft. Then I use Physiogel lotion. You should try it. :)

Our pedia suggest/recommend to use either physiogel, cetaphil, mustela or enfant. 1mos si LO ko and J&J sya dati pero sabi ng pedia hndi padaw good and advisable yun for newborns and infants. I bought Enfant baby wash. :)

Im using moogoo and buds for my son because he got eczema problem since born,its organic product so a bit pricey, but the most important is after using it my son recover from eczema

I use Mustela 2in1 and Oilatum bar soap for my baby. We sometimes use Lactacyd too. Our favorite is Mustela because it smells good and my baby still smells nice even after perspiring a lot.