What baby soap/shampoo/wash do you personally use for your babies who are one year old and below?

188 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi! Personally, i won't recommend j&j shampoo or body wash. My girls have very sensitive skin and we have a history ok skin asthma in our family. We've been using lactacyd when they were infants then switched to j&j.. My 4yr old had scalp irritation since we started using it. She had drying scalp accompanied by minor wounds. This made her very irritable. My 2yrs old also started having dry scalp. I was very alarmed when I saw that there was like what seemed to be a layer of scabs covering most of my elder daughter's scalp. I tried other shampoos and body washes for babies but then nothing changed 'til I used Nivea. Now,the wounds in my daughter's scalp are gone and she's not complaining abt it anymore. We also switched to Nivea powder. Though recently, Belo released her line of baby products that I am yet to research about. I'd like to know if they're good for very sensitive baby skin types. :)

Magbasa pa
8y ago

But it still depends on your baby's skin. I was told that it is still best to consult your pediatrician or a dermatologist for it.. :)