What are the symptoms of a two week pregnancy?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some early pregnancy symptoms include: - Tender breast: you may feel a prickling or tingling sensation in your breast, around your nipples - Change in colour of your vulva and vagina: from pink to dark purplish-red - Increased in vaginal discharge - Spotting: some ladies have some spotting at the time they usually have their period - Metallic taste in mouth and change in appetite or food preferences Here’s an article to learn more about pregnancy signs at two weeks: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a25007925/pregnancy-signs-at-two-weeks

Read more

On top of what has been said, a friend of mine swore that her senses were somewhat heightened in the early stages of her first trimester. Her sense of smell was especially sensitive to a point that she couldn't stand the smell of fresh cut grass. Her sense of hearing was the same, she'd get a headache from the most normal sounds like cars driving past.

Read more

2 weeks pregnancy technically is just an unfertilized egg. Do you mean 2 weeks post conception which is 4 weeks pregnancy? In that case, breast tenderness, back/joint aches, and emotional changes.

i noticed my symptom when i missed my period 1 week only. my body itchy and i throw up when i brush my teeth. i never throw up brushing teeth.

Sore boobs, tiredness , you pee a bit more too ( looking in retrospect) .. and pregnancy test already showing positive in my case .

when i was 2weeks pregnant i got sick. fever for 1 day and cough for 3 days.. was very weird because i never had a 1 day fever.

VIP Member

I had my first symptoms when I was 7 weeks. I vomit a lot and has no appetite. Went to doctor and she said i was pregnant.

For me.. i will start having slight nausea.. feeling tired suddenly.. wanna eat alot..

VIP Member

I knew immediately when I was pregnant - I was super emotional and weepy. Lol

thanks