ectopic pregnancy symptoms

What is ectopic pregnancy meaning? what are the ectopic pregnancy symptoms and signs?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

means the egg is implanted on fallopian tube instead of uterus. fallopian tube cannot support the pregnancy as it does not have the structure to pass nutrients to the growing embryo. it essentially just means the egg implanted at the wrong place, the pregnancy can’t proceed. symptoms include sharp pain on one side of the abdomen, bleeding. but the only way to tell is via ultrasound scan

Read more

Hello, I had an ectopic pregnancy (left fallopian tube) and had no prior symptoms that you will find on Google. I had an emergency surgery the same night it was confirmed. There are other ways to treat an ectopic pregnancy, depending on the situation. If you're worried, do visit your gynae for a scan. Take care

Read more
2mo ago

Sorry can i just check since you didnt really have much symptoms, were you also given a non surgery option? Methotrexate given by injection or something?

This is a good article that simply explains what ectopic pregnancy is, its causes, diagnosis, etc. https://sg.theasianparent.com/ectopic_pregnancy_overview

when a pregnancy grows outside of your uterus, usually in your fallopian tube is ectopic pregnancy symptoms