Your Pregnancy symptoms

Hello! Can you share with me what are some of the pregnancy symptoms that makes you want to check the test kit to double confirm 😄

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mine was guts feelings. i ise to smoke but somehow that period i don't feel like. and mind you its not easy for those who smoke to just stop and i saw changes on my body like my tummy got slightly big, boobs too. my menses was irregular. but somehow i got the feeling. so i bought the test check it as early as 4am cause i wanted to pee. they see first pee is the best result. turns out 2 lines. the best feeling ever. i cried in the toilet alone. woke my husband showed him in his groggy and lost state, he thought i was covid positive 😄. by then when we went to gynae i was already coming to 2months

Read more
2mo ago

whatever it is trust your guts. my menses was irregular. that point of time is the week im supposedly come for menses. but like i say it was irregular. but my guts told me not to smoke and to check my pee. mum instinct i guess. till now im proud cause this pregnancy helps me to stop smoking. till now im smoke free still counting except not free from 2nd hand smoking. hehe

guts feeling but I simply brushed it off. Followed by darkened areola due to hormones (my 2nd preg) and I knew somethings amiss. Breast tenderness and some bloatedness (similar to period symptoms, basically its just hormones). Checked test kit, voila pregnant with my #2. 🤣

Mine was never ending cramps, very sore boobs and period still never come (1 week late) and weird thing is, i kept dreaming i was pregnant few days straight. The dream was Either i was pregnant or i tested positive in kit.

mine was tiredness and lethargy even with more than 12 hours of sleep (i’m usually energetic and sleep 6 hours on avg). nausea when i see alcohol (i love to drink). bought test kit and voila~ lol

my period was 3 days late and i was having cramps similar to menses cramps but no menses so i just checked and didnt expect to turn out positive

Mine was just my gut feel, a bit of cramps. I tested the day I was supposed to have my period and it was positive.

Mine was increased in the number of times going to toilet to pee :)

Nausea to smoke 😅 (my entire family are smokers)

👍