Hi, at what age can the little one start to drink milo?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im definitely not an expert however i would say milo is rather unhealthy it contains alot of sugar which is not good for little one. Milo is based on cows milk, so i would say be careful when feeding lo especially younger then a year old. Even though it has certain vitamins and minerals it is not the same as fm or bm. So i suggest instead of milo why not try mixing some unsweetened fresh juices into bm or fm as an alternative. It is definitely healthier then milo. Just my two cents.

Read more

I will prefer not to start my little one with milo until after two years old and even if I do I will make it very dilute and perhaps mix in a little of the milk powder with her milk. Milk and water should still be the main drinks. I won't even want to start them on juices too fast because kids tend to get hooked on sweet drinks very fast and once they start it is so hard to stop them.

Read more

as late as possible if can not to intro that's even better...my elder one only tasted it when he was closed to 3yo I think, and now I am not giving him on routine basis too

VIP Member

i started at 18months. but i mixed it with milk so it won't be fully concentrated milo

Not advisable. If really needed give Milo with less of no sugar

Just a little for flavor but it has to be after 1 yr

I would say 2 years old

Not advisable