3 Replies

When your waterbag burst, you may feel a sudden gush of warm water coming out below or maybe just some trickling. But that does not mean you will immediately go to labour. Do contact the hospital and explain to them. They'll tell you what to do. Bloody show or bloody mucus. This also does not mean you'll go to labour straight. Braxton Hicks. It's like contractions but it's not the real one. The pain comes & go and may be gone when you move or change position. The real contractions comes and go at 5-10 mins interval. The pain is from your back to the front, like you're really having a super bad stomachache pain and no matter how you move or change position, the pain is still there. This one, you will need to go to the hospital straight as you might have already dilated to a few centimetres.

My week 39, i had contraction pain in the morning but it was bearable i went to shower and head over to my gynae's clinic she told me i can admit if i want but i didn't so i went out for lunch and dinner then home. At about 10pm my contraction pain went to the scale of 3/10 every 3 mins once, my hubby quickly picked up everything and we went to the hospital. For me personally i can endure the pain the entire day till i admit hospital then about 1am i can't take it with the pain anymore as it was worse than period cramps then i started to get the nurse to arrange for epidural. If your water bag burst, remember not to shower and immediately head down to the hospital first

I will contact my gynae/hospital and describe the symptoms to them first. That what I did when my water bag burst but was unsure. Hubby is more clueless than I am so ask the professional is better haha. When my water bag burst, I felt very very mild contraction. It was only until 5-6 hours later then I start to feel pain

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles