Should baby wear clothes at home?

The weather is quite hot and humid recently. Thinking of letting baby go without clothes (just diapers) in the day. Is it ok?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Words are not enough to thank you Dr Akhidi for healing me of my pregnancy issues that i have been living with for 6 years now.  I have promised to tell the whole world about your good works Thank you so much Dr Akhidi. I'm so happy with my life now.  At last I'm free from this pregnancy diseases.thank you Dr Akhidi. he can also cures HERPES, DIABETES, FIBROID, LEUKEMIA ECZEMA, LIVER .KIDNEYPROBLEMS. INFERTILITY, URCER, ARTHRITIS THYROID and a lot more. Contact him on +2348110960919. You can also email him on [email protected]. https://www.facebook.com/DrAkhidiharbhome/

Read more

Babies sometimes can’t regulate temperature that well, and they might catch a cold if they don’t wear clothes. Maybe find thinner clothings, or singlets? There’s a shop near 四马路 that sells really comfy cotton singlets for babies - it’s along the row of shops selling dried foods, at the corner. Not those designer clothes, but cooling to wear in hot weather. And it’s cheap!

Read more
VIP Member

My LO guess teething so alot of saliva so she will wet her top very easily but she will be still wearing singlet but if top gets too wet then she will be topless be4 she heads off for a CLEAN RUB FUN BATH

VIP Member

I would suggest wearing loose clothes ba. Cause I don't wish for my baby to catch a cold. Also, I don't want my baby to have the habit of running naked. They might get use to it ans go naked in public.

VIP Member

During hot days, I always let LO go topless and with diaper only since 5 weeks old. LO now is 6.5months I still let her go topless during hot weather.

Hey, I would suggest have full cotton loose clothes for the baby as they might catch wind or cold if they are left half naked

VIP Member

In some countries they let baby with no clothes. You can also buy cotton clothes that are thin and cooling.

VIP Member

Yes. They are used to warmth in our tummy. Suddenly expose them to wind and stuff, not very ideal I guess

The bby's tummy might catch wind. Better to still put on. A light thin breathable material is good.

i think still need to wear thin material clothing, baby will get wind in the stomach easily