We want to renew our wedding ring (we got the regular one in our wedding). Please give us idea about unique, meaningful, but not so cheesy wedding ring designs!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love love love the idea of the Claddagh Ring. It's an Irish tradition but its meaning is universal and Really beautiful. The Claddagh ring is made out of 3 elements - a pair of hands which represents friendship, a crown for loyalty and a heart for love. In old Irish tradition, these rings were exchanged when a man had to leave for long journeys and be away from his love. These days, the claddagh is used as a symbol for friendship, love and used at weddings.

Read more
Post reply image

If you are for simplicity yet you want it to be personalised, I suggest this design (of course you can have your own choice of material) and have your names engraved (your name will be engraved on his ring, and his on yours).

Post reply image

I got mine from this shop: http://www.eclarity.com.sg/ You can customize your design to some degree. We love our rings.. you can browse through and have a look. :)

Read more

One of the simplest designs I loved. it's a smooth, no obstructive design ring, with just a li'l diamond that makes it look so classy. oh girl, I loved it.

Post reply image

It would depend on your taste, but personally simple bands for me are the best. You can't go wrong with matching platinum bands.

I kinda like this design. It looks like both pretzel (my fav) AND a knot! Love love love :)

Post reply image
VIP Member

I am more the diamond kind of person. I think this is simple and gorgeous

Post reply image

tattoo the ring: absolute commitment, you can not remove it

Found this pretty cute and elegant at the same time!

Post reply image