We have a helper who has been with us for almost 9 months but always breaks thing, damage stuff, forgets to turn off switches, gas, stove. We spoke to her many times to be careful and have closed one eye on many things. I am paranoid that one day she may do something careless that is a huge price to pay. That said, she is really good to our family and baby. What should I do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I thought I was just feeling insecure when my fiance would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into-to. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it'll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hi everyone, it is with great pleasure that I recommend you this site, which helped me a lot. I'm studying at uni and I needed to turn in a paper urgently, and there were literally 2 days left. I came across this site https://www.professionalessaywriters.com/ and decided to write to them. I was quickly consulted and was told that the work would only take one day. I received the highest score possible. Will definitely contact them again.

Read more

If you've given her ample warnings then the next move is to deduct her salary and see if it works. If not the other way is to constantly check on her while you're at work and remind her about the switches and the stove. Or get your in-laws or parents to come by when they're free if they live nearby. It's really hard to find someone who can be good to your baby.

Read more
VIP Member

It is really dangerous to leave the gas and stove on. If she can't "remember" even after so many warnings, try placing huge signs in red marker ink to "SWITCH IT OFF". If she still doesn't follow, send her home. Safety is paramount. I would rather go without a helper than to risk a possible explosion.

Read more

Deduct the damages costs out of her salary. Mean thing to do I know, but this will definitely make her learn. especially if you wanna keep her.

thanks