Advice on helper

Hi everyone. Its my first time taking a helper. I've gotten many warnings before deciding to take one. I decided to take helper instead of sending my current 10m old to IFC as there were no vacancy at my area. I need advice if its okay for me to get my helper to eat before i come home? Which im usually home by 6.45pm. Is it too early? Also i have warned my helper so many times on being careful on road. So many times when she pushed the stroller or keep the stroller she will be very slow and always have the habit on blocking people's way and stopping in the middle of the road. I have warned so many times nicely but it doesn't work. I also find her very slow in her work. Sometimes when i tell her to do something she doesnt get it done. I gave her rest in the middle of the day. Usually release her at 8plus or 9plus after my baby sleeps. I let her use her hp if she needs (she wont use only during rest time which is really good). She only have to do housework and takecare of my baby so if she is busy my MIL will help out. My MIL is the one cooking so my helper have never cooked.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If its a new helper, Ill give some time for her to adjust to the surrounding and your family. Just 1, 2time give her warning. And if she keep doing it and working slowly, u ask her if she still want to work if yes, ask her to buck up. (some helper they very choosy and tend to do this purposely so that we send them back)? if not, just send her bck to agency but we heart pain coz some agency, we have to pay the replacement cost or have to wait for replacement. She lucky only take care bby and housework. Mine do everythink cook bby housework. Start at 7 finish at 11 (after bby last feed).

Read more

If you are not satisfied with your helper . then try to find better one.