We are trying to conceive for the second time, we already have a boy who is 2 years old. This time we want a baby girl, what all things can we try to increase the chances of having a girl child?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've heard of eating acidic food (e.g., soda, vinegar, chocolate) in the days nearer to ovulation could help change the acid level of your vaginal. It is believed that male sperms are less likely to be able to survive in an acidic environment. Hence, increasing your chances of getting a baby girl. Some also thought that avoiding alkaline food (e.g., apples, almonds, cucumbers) may help. If you are keen to try, please bear in mind that it is not healthy for your body to be in an acidic state for prolonged periods. And I'm also not sure how true this is. In all, do keep in mind that a maintaining a healthy body is very important! All the best!

Read more

I don't know how true this is but I've read that the mommy-to-be avoiding orgasm may be the key to conceiving a girl. The female orgasm releases an alkaline secretion which may help boy sperm to survive longer, by creating a less hostile environment. Without these secretions, boy sperm may find it harder to survive, and have less chance of reaching the egg.

Read more
VIP Member

There is an app online - (google it) called chinese gender predictor that is believed to predict the gender of a baby using the mother’s age at conception and the month in which the baby was conceived. While it’s not 100% accurate, or scientifically proven there’s no harm in trying this out!

VIP Member

Use shallow penetrating positions - (like the missionary position) to ensure that the male producing sperm die out during the long journey through your reproductive tract. This will ensure that female producing sperm will be the last ones standing when they finally reach an egg.

7y ago

I really wanna thank Dr Ekpewu who helped me got pregnant with his sudi natural herbs after several years of trying still negative, I always felt bad not having my own kids, running out of age, my doc told me I have got a tied tubes, weak uterus that I can't conceive, it was huge catastrophe befalling my home. I kept pressing till I read a post about him then I contacted him and he told me some certain things to do which i did and he delivered to me his natural sudi herbs saying to me"you will be pregnant after using this natural herbs" I doubted a bit because I have used several medications and spent quite a lot. But today I have got a kid and I am also pregnant again, glory to God. Those with similar issues can reach him via mail: dretobospell temple@ gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348073275538

thanks

TapFluencer

me too but didnt happen