We are trying to conceive for the second time, we already have a boy who is 2 years old. This time we want a baby girl, what all things can we try to increase the chances of having a girl child?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Use shallow penetrating positions - (like the missionary position) to ensure that the male producing sperm die out during the long journey through your reproductive tract. This will ensure that female producing sperm will be the last ones standing when they finally reach an egg.

7y ago

I really wanna thank Dr Ekpewu who helped me got pregnant with his sudi natural herbs after several years of trying still negative, I always felt bad not having my own kids, running out of age, my doc told me I have got a tied tubes, weak uterus that I can't conceive, it was huge catastrophe befalling my home. I kept pressing till I read a post about him then I contacted him and he told me some certain things to do which i did and he delivered to me his natural sudi herbs saying to me"you will be pregnant after using this natural herbs" I doubted a bit because I have used several medications and spent quite a lot. But today I have got a kid and I am also pregnant again, glory to God. Those with similar issues can reach him via mail: dretobospell temple@ gmail.com/WhatsApp +2348073275538