My Miracle Baby

It was an unplanned pregnancy and I never thought that this will be the most rewarding thing that ever happened to me. This journey brings me peace and will to live again. I was in a toxic and traumatizing environment where depression seems my sanctuary. I rebeled but found the prison of happiness. I knew that this will be my fate and I found the courage to face it alone together with my significant other and his family. I always believed that my baby is my "Miracle Baby." My partner and I don't have enough savings to buy the needs of the newborn, check-ups, laboratories nor hospital bills. There was this time that we need to buy all those neccesities because my due was near. Surprisingly, I always won a gift certificates in my company and guess what, those needs were marked as checked on our checklist. Whenever we fall short in finances, we were always listed in "ayuda" and that really eases us away from debt. Responsibility is not just at the time of the child's birth. It also starts in pregnancy. Having a child is a blessing and it will be ouvipparentsph obligation to grow them in the right path, in the right intentions with our support, guidance and love. #vipparentsph @TheAsianParent_ph @vippparentsph

My Miracle Baby
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

thanks for sharing mommy totoo po yan 💙❤️