My Boyfriend Almost Dump Me And Our Baby But..

Just want to share my story.. Earlier this year I discovered that I am pregnant. I told the news to my boyfriend and he suggested to abort the baby. He said he is not ready yet and he still can meet other girls when kapag bumalik n sya sa bansa nila (yes, he is a foreigner), so if I will not abort the baby, I need to raise the baby by myself. That made me hurt, of course, coz the baby has nothing to do with him being not prepared, but as a Filipina who has a foreigner boyfriend, I already expected hindi nya pananagutan yung bata. We made love, I know there was a high possibility that I can be pregnant so I should take the responsibility, with or without him. So, instead of crying and make him maawa sakin I was brave enough to say, "Okay. I'll raise my child alone. You no need to suggest for abortion, I can raise the child by myself." After I told him na preggy ako, he ignored me for days. Pero di ako nagpaawa. Pinaninindigan ko na we had sex, hindi mo ako pinilit, I know that can make me pregnant, and I'll take the responsibility. Pero deep inside I have so much pain. I was just pretending to be strong. Pero deep inside sobrang sakit. Then I talked to him again, I told him, "I will not force you to be a father, or to support my baby as he or she grows up, but let me request one thing. Stay beside me until I gave birth, take good care of me while the baby is in my womb. 9 months I will save money for the baby, I'll give you Php15,000.00 every month (but I was giving him Php 20,000.00/ monthly to save), you too, as the father, need to save, your salary is higher so you need to save Php 25,000.00/monthly, but I will not touch the money. Keep the money in your account until I give birth. Do not go back to your country until the baby came out. After the baby is born, you can finally leave. You will not hear anything from us.. "(I asked money from him to save, yes. Doesn't mean mukha akong pera or what, I also need to be smart but not to greedy at the same time. so please do not judge me.) My boyfriend agreed. Kasi maliit na bagay lang naman din yun compare sa magpalaki ng bata mag-isa. So kahit napipilitan inaalagaan nya ako mabuti. Nagpapaka father sya sa unborn baby. Ako din as his girlfriend inaalagaan ko din naman sya mabuti. When he gives me money I do not accept, I only accept food or fruits. But I make sure na kahit preggy ako give and take kami. I still treat him really good despite the fact na kasunduan lang yun. Then after two months sa ganung situation, he talked to me. He said he was sorry for everything, that he finally decided to take the responsibility for the baby. That he realized how lucky he is to have me, that he realized I am that wife material. So he asked me to marry him. Kabuwanan ko na next month, and hindi sya nagbago, he is still that guy na nag sorry sakin months ago. Inaalagaan nya akong mabuti and ang pinagtatalunan na lang namin ay ang pag stop ko sa work to be a full time mom. We will be married next year (this year sana kaso dahil sa pandemic we need to cancel first, focus muna kay baby) and I can see the sincerity naman sa kanya and he makes me feel love everyday. He even finally introduced me sa family nya and planning to migrate months after I gave birth. Gusto nya kasi same citizenship sila. Ni baby. Next month we will be having a baby girl. And super excited na si Daddy nya na ma meet sya! God is good, basta naniniwala ka. I was ready to be take the responsibility alone but God let me be brave enough to be strong which made my partner change his mind. #1stimemom #firstbaby #bantusharing

32 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

lucky you, congrats ❤️❤️❤️ we almost the same sana,but good thing your bf is matured enough to realized...my bf was not his also a foreigner,I'm 38weeks pregnant today instead his here with me but he choose to be with other girls and denied that he impregnate me,now Im struggling alone even I'm with him I feel his not there for me to take care of me and our baby instead he give me all kinds of pain even I'm pregnant..he keeps accusing me I am a gold digger even I don't even ask anything from him with him I feel like I'm in prison and Everytime he's jealous he keeps hurting me last 3weeeks he almost killed me,that's why I chose to abandoned him while his sleeping for my baby's safe...now I have to raised my baby alone without him and I promise to him that I won't put his name on my baby's birth certificate as father...

Magbasa pa
3y ago

baby cu po mag 2months na xia sa Feb 3...❤️

Post reply image
VIP Member

This is inspiring ❤️ this is like us as well but hindi naman foreigner si hubby. I just feel bad kasi I thought I ruined his dreams and yeah, he never blamed me or anything actually. Instead, he kept on telling me that it's one of his dreams to be a father and maybe, it's too soon kinda unexpected but he never fails to shower us with love and support❤️I hope you guys would continue to stay strong 💪🏼 and to girls out there, I do hope that they continue to empower themselves even if they're going through this alone. Kakayanin mga mommies😊

Magbasa pa

I wish I have the courage to stand strong like this. 🥺 I hate begging, I dunno but the father of my baby is so distant. I tried to reach out on him but it is no use. i tried to talk to him to be a father material while I am still near but all he did was talking. Oo pero di naman pinapakita. hahay. nakakasawa na at nakakaubos ng pasensya. btw, congratsssss Mamsh. I'm so happy for you

Magbasa pa

Wow! Such a martured mother momsh! Ito po ah ang mga lalaki kasi minsan ayaw nila ng babaeng weak,nakikita nila ung worth ng babae na can stand in their own. Na hindi takot maiwan magisa. Wala naman masama humingi ka ng sustento sa ama ng bata kasi hnd kakapalan ng mukha un. Krapatan un ng anak mo. Oh db dahil sa ginawa mo mommy nakita nya ang worth mo.

Magbasa pa
3y ago

❤❤❤

same mommy foreigner dn bf ko and kahit LDR kmi ksi pinauwi nya akong pilipinas para manganak ..d naman sya nkasunod kasi nga pandemic ..pero di naman sya nagkulang laging video call tapos nagpapadala dn sya buwan2

Maintain mu lng ung faith and trust kay Lord nde ka nya ilalagay sa sitwasyon na hndi mu kkyanen even may magbago sa pagssama nyo atleast kng cnu ang pinaglalaban mu which is ung little angel na meron ka ngaun

VIP Member

ganda ng story nyo. congrats po! sana ganyan lahat ng lalaki. though ako blessed naman na with a good husband. sana yung ibang solo parents nakahanap din ng ganyan partner na marunong mag bago

kakaproud ka momsh .. mejo napaluha moko... dapat tlga sating mga future mommy... maging strong and responsible even though unplanned ang pagdating ni baby... still bless paden tayo... 😇❤️❤️

..nakaka tuwa naman po ang story mo...nag karoon ng hope ung mga kapareho mo na may bf na ayaw panagutan ung baby...saludo ako sayo momsh...God is good tlaga sa mga ngtitiwala sa kanya..

Sana all mommy, foreigner din bf ko we're both young. Una masaya pa sya na preggy ako but months later hiniwalayan nya ako and nagsusupport nalang sakin financially 😔