Want to rant: Can't stand my hubby sometimes! He always loves to leave his dirty clothes lying around the house when we have a laundry basket. Is it really so difficult for him to place it in the basket?!! How does your hubby annoy you?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

He is never honest with me when he's feeling unwell. He's the sort who just sucks it up and tries to chug along. Which in most cases is great, but he ends up overstretching his body and then it breaks down into a serious problem. This is extremely fustrating for me as I could have helped him prevent this from becoming worse.

Read more

Mine likes to pack things away as clutter makes him uncomfortable. Sounds good right? Probably is he often forgets where he kept the stuff..... It's frustrating because I'm someone who usually works well with organised mess (hee..), and I always can't find my things after he tidies up stuff. Oh well......

Read more

When he offers to help, which I am very grateful for, but ends up asking me for help because he can't remember or is unsure and eventually, I end up doing it all haha. For example, the sweet man offers to cook dinner by himself but messes up the recipe and I have to salvage the meal

Mine does not switch off the lights when he is not in the room! Especially the bathroom lights. And when the bills come at the end of the month, he wonders why it is so high haha. Annoying as heck haha!