breech position at week 31

Just visited my gynae and baby is in breech position. Is it too early to worry? Anyone encounter this before and did baby turn later on?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't worry still early tho, before 1 week of due date, my mom told me I was in a breech position, then doc told her to get someone to massage me back to normal position but my mom went to the massager but massager said cannot do anything. But then when my mom went back to the hospital to check if I'm still in breech position, doc said I move to normal position by myself 😂

Read more
VIP Member

There is still time for baby to turn heads down. My baby was in breach position at 33 weeks and managed to turn heads down by 36 weeks. Sleeping on your left side helps to facilitate your baby to turn heads down according to my gynae and I did as advised.

Baby will turn soon! Mine was breech and did a pre natal massage on 30 Weeks and finally turned last two weeks! Dont stress and keep on walking. ❤️

Dun worry still early. Mine 36 weeks still breech then by 37 weeks turned alr. Try to walk more it will help

VIP Member

still got time to turn, dont worry. for me, at 32-33 still breech, only start to turn at 36.

VIP Member

Mine was breeched at 25W but turned on my next Gynae appt 4 weeks later.

TapFluencer

31 weeks is still early, baby will still turn later. Try to walk more.

VIP Member

There is still time for baby to move.☺️

Mine didnt. So end up having c-sect